Caring for your child‚Äôs feet is as important as taking care of every other part of their body. Since babies don‚Äôt walk yet, it is easy to forget that their feet need to be taken care of occasionally. Children‚Äôs feet have life-long tasks to perform hence they need to be taken good care of.
Most babies are normally born with very healthy and normal feet and thus need to be taken care of in order to maintain that for the rest of their lives. If children are not well taken care of then they may develop lifelong problems like bow legs, knock knee and in-toeing and out-toeing.
It is important to check your toddler‚Äôs feet regularly because they are young and will not be able to communicate and tell you whether they are in pain or are feeling uncomfortable about any situation. You should check for blisters, in growing toenails and athlete‚Äôs foot.
Using baby feet cream can be very effective and should be used regularly on the child so as to avoid such instances and circumstances from happening. This will be very good for your child ultimately.
Ways to take care of your child‚Äôs feet
- Keep your child‚Äôs feet clean- wash your child‚Äôs feet with water and soap every day. After washing the feet ensure that you dry them thoroughly especially between the legs so that the skin cannot get foggy.
- Ensure that feet covering which include shoes and socks fit properly ‚Äìit is important that the shoes and socks fit properly as most kids grow so fast and it will surprise you how fast their bodies change.
- Allow free movement- babies normally develop muscles by wriggling and kicking. Feet need to be active and free and not at any one point restricted. You have to allow your child to play and try to walk as this will help them in the long run.
Using cream on babies
Baby feet cream is a product that makes any feet as smooth and soft as a baby‚Äôs foot. Using cream allows the feet to exfoliate leaving them highly moisturized. It is a very effective and gentle process that removes the unwanted dead skin cells. It is recommended that you use feet cream on babies so that they can lose the dead skin, remain to be smooth and make them feel comfortable and soft.
Using cream will also save them from getting sores and blisters on their feet. As the toddler starts walking, it is very important for you to keep an eye on the feet. Looking after the feet when they are young will protect them from having foot problems in the future.
When a baby is born, the bones that are in his/her feet are made of soft and flexible cartilage. This however changes over time when they grow up as they harden until a certain age. This is the reason why maintaining the feet in good condition has to be done occasionally by applying baby feet cream.
Useful tips on using foot cream for babies
- Creams for baby feet and ointments are preferred to using lotion because lotions are more likely to irritate the child‚Äôs skin. The feet and also the skin in general need to be regularly moisturized just like you would do to your body. This can be done using baby feet cream.
- Immediately after bathing, the toddler should use fragrance -free emollient cream or ointment in order to keep dryness at bay.
- If your little one has dry skin naturally it is advised that you moisturize the feet more often. This should apply mostly during winter months and if your little one has a condition called eczema.
- Use heavy moisturizing cream on your young one at least twice a day during wintry weather climate to keep them moisturized since the greasier the baby cream the better the feet.
How to apply baby cream
Baby oil has typically 98% minerals and 2% fragrance. It can be used for healthy skin, and to keep the baby‚Äôs skin moisturized and heal dry skin issue. Since the purpose is to keep the skin moisturized it is very important to ;
- First wash or clean the baby‚Äôs feet for a certain amount of time and make sure that no possible dirt is left.
- After washing, make sure you dry the baby‚Äôs feet delicately with a towel until it is dry enough to avoid skin being soggy.
- After drying a bit, this is then the perfect time to apply the baby cream on the feet. Apply a generous amount of foot cream on your hands and gently massage the feet with this cream until it is absorbed into the skin.
Doing this occasionally will eventually keep the baby‚Äôs feet happy and prevent most of the diseases that your little one may be exposed to at any one given point.
Points to note
- You should apply and use baby cream on your baby occasionally and consistently in order to get the perfect outcome.
- Always apply a good amount of baby cream to the feet and make sure that they are massaged properly and gently.
- It is best advised that you apply baby cream after washing the baby as this is the time most minerals are absorbed.
- Always ensure you are as natural as possible when it comes to the creams you buy since children are very sensitive. Buy baby creams that are made purely from natural products to avoid the skin from being irritated and also to avoid allergies.
Taking time to take care of your child‚Äôs feet is very rewarding and they will definitely thank you when they grow up. Using baby feet cream is a very effective way to keep them moisturized and also make them feel comfortable. Baby feet cream are increasingly becoming common and many people are starting to use it because they prevent a lot of feet conditions when the child grows up.
Saving and devoting some time to care for your child‚Äôs feet as much as the other parts of the body is an investment that should be taken by every parent since it is worth it and using baby feet cream is the best and easiest way to do that.