The need for foot cream comes as a result of various factors. Cracked heels are a major inconvenience to our feet. They come about as a result of how we walk poor blood circulation to the feet or nutritional deficiencies that keep your feet unhealthy. A fungal infection is a probable cause of cracking of heels as well as skin problems. Some of the skin problems identified are psoriasis or eczema. Calluses are another foot problem that provides the necessity for foot cream. The constant demand for foot cream ultimately pushes you into improvising ways that are less costly like knowing some foot cream recipes that will come in handy when you need to apply the cream.
There are simple internal remedies that you could use to treat your feet problems some of them being: consumption of fat soluble vitamins, drinking plenty of water, consumption of zinc, magnesium and Omega 3 in the form of supplements. Gelatine and vitamin C increases the elasticity of your skin and can solve a lot of your skin problems.
Foot creams are external remedies for your foot issues. Foot creams keep you as hydrated as possible preventing drying of your skin. Solving dryness of your skin helps prevent cracks which are caused by pressure and friction between your feet, shoes and surfaces. Foot creams have some gentleness effect that soothes your skin. The heels of your feet get to be as soft as other parts of your body. This gives you that confidence boost to put on sandals and open shoes and walk around as comfortably as possible. Another advantage of foot creams is that it works for diabetes patients. It prevents any possible sores or any infection that could potentially form. Since you are making it at home, you can make it as purely natural as you want to with no synthetic ingredients. It is therefore an assurance of impossible skin irritations or inflammations. They are also much better and convenient than pumice stones, metal blades and electric files.
Now that we have cleared the air on the importance of foot creams, we may now get along to how you can make your own foot cream by using a foot cream recipe that is very easy. Doing it yourself is way cheaper than purchasing since you can make enough and extra amounts and you will also get to use a combination of ingredients that are appropriate for your degree of skin sensitivity and type. Doing it yourself gives you a paradise perfect package to carry on for days.
Foot cream recipe
- Moisturizing foot cream
- Three quarter cup of coconut oil
- Half a cup of shea butter
- Lavender oil (about 15 drops)
- Put the coconut oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the half-filled cup of shea butter into the coconut oil.
- Place the sauce pan with the two combinations on low heat to melt.
- Put the melted contents in the lavender oil and stir.
- When the contents have evenly mixed up, store in a glass jar and cover with a lid.
- Label and store in a cool dry place.
- Massage your concoction onto the dry cracked surface of your feet.
- Repeat on a regular basis to give a soft end result.
- Put on socks (not compulsory).
- Peppermint foot cream
- Quarter cup of shea butter.
- Olive oil, two tablespoons.
- Coconut oil, quarter cup.
- Peppermint oil, about 15 drops.
- Put the coconut oil and shea butter in a sauce pan and heat gently to melt.
- Add olive oil to the melted contents and leave to cool.
- Stir in peppermint to your cooled ingredients.
- Beat the combined contents for about 5 minutes until they are coloured lightly and creamy.
- Put your cream in a container and store in a cool dry place.
- Massage the whole surface of your feet.
- Repeat the massage until you get satisfactory results.
- Salve foot cream
- Shea butter, quarter cup.
- Coconut oil, quarter cup.
- Beeswax, three tablespoons.
- Magnesium flakes, quarter cup.
- Magnesium oil, quarter cup or two tablespoons of boiling water.
- Oregano oil, about ten drops.
- Peppermint oil, about ten drops.
- Pour two tablespoons of boiling water into the magnesium flakes.
- Stir until the magnesium flakes dissolve and form a thick liquid.
- Put the contents aside to cool.
- Put together the beeswax, coconut oil and shea butter in a sauce pan on medium heat to melt.
- After melting, let the contents cool at room temperature.
- Add the dissolved magnesium mixture into the cooled oil mixture and blend until well mixed.
- Add the oregano and peppermint then weep until accurately mixed.
- Put in refrigerator for about fifteen minutes, then re blend.
- Store the contents in a cool dry place.
- Scrub your feet using pumice stone to remove the dead dry coating.
- Soak your feet then leave them to dry.
- Apply the salve cream.
- Put on socks until the salve cream is absorbed into the skin.
These are among the easiest creams to make on your own. This is owing to the fact that the ingredients involved are readily available and affordable too. It is easy to go through the methods and come up with a great cream at the end of the day without straining. The internet however provides more recipes that you can always look into, and then choose what works for you.
It is important to follow the step to step foot cream recipe given and measure the right quantity of ingredients to get the perfect results. Oregano and peppermint however are not advisable for children or pregnant ladies. Find recipes that do not involve these two ingredients if you have to.
If your home made foot cream does not work for you, seek medical advice. If you have any medical concerns also, it is important that you find a doctor. Do not insist on your foot cream recipe if it is not working.
There is nothing more psychologically satisfying that doing things on your own. Being able to create products for both domestic and commercial purposes gives an incredible feeling compared to buying which is why you need to know the foot cream recipe so you can use it at home.¬†¬† Foot cream can now be created within the comfort of your home. Sometimes buying is not an option due to affordability, so you prefer making them for yourself. Making your own foot cream enables you to meet your needs at an affordable and very convenient rate. Having that foot cream recipe will enable you to match ingredients that work for you and make as much as you want to as you are not limited to one tube.