Using oil in massaging your foot can be relaxing, improve the bodies circulation, rejuvenating and sensual. Use non-greasy oil in massaging your feet.
Some of the best oil that you can use in massaging your foot is as follows: jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, and fractionated coconut oil.
You will subject yourself to regular foot massage when you understand its amazing range of benefits.
You will notice how your health condition changes and improve for the better with a regular foot massage using essential oils.
Stress will be relieved and you will feel calmer. Most of the physical disorders have rooted from your emotions. Massaging your feet regularly can reach deeply concealed blockages and get rid of them in the best way.
Medical experts knowledgeable and certified in acupuncture, foot cream, foot zoning and reflexology often use a specific trigger or sensitive points on the feet to check their patients for weaknesses and problems in different parts of the body.
Benefits of Using Oils in Massaging Your Feet
Some of the benefits that you can get from massaging your feet with oil are as follows:
One of the many benefits of massaging your feet with oil is that it promotes better sleep. Actually, all types of massage promote better sleep. The gentle stroke of your hand in the nerves relaxes it, which also relaxes you and makes you sleep.
People normally spend all day wearing shoes and most of the time your feet would scream for some affection. A short 10 to 15 minute foot massages using a relaxing and soothing oil will bring your feet back to life and bring back your feet to life and helps with blood circulation in your lower limbs. It is recommended for those who are suffering from diabetes.
Sparks up romance, get some oil and massage your feet it will surely get the sparks in the air again. The massage can be very stimulating and sensual as long as you are doing it for that purpose. Start at the feet for around ten minutes and then away you go. Nobody can resist that.
If you experience a migraine and headache most of the time studies prove that massaging the reflex points on your feet can facilitate relief from pain is very effective in the long run. Look for the reflex chart and start massaging these points for 10 to 20 minutes a day and see the outcomes.
Any type of massage in your feet is very relaxing but if you massage certain points on your foot, you can also help boost your emotion and lessen anxiety and sadness. Do this regularly if you are having these feelings. Although it will not solve the problem 100% but it will surely reduce the sad feeling significantly. A temporary relief can make a lot of difference.
Massaging your feet with oil can help control your restless leg. Normally the feeling of restless occurs when you are about to sleep at night. Applying warm oil on your feet and at the lower limbs and massaging them will help reduce the tension of restless leg syndrome thus help you sleep faster.
A relaxing foot massage can lower blood pressure, reduce stress, helps the oxygen circulate, relaxes you and helps in blood circulation. Some people overlook the helpful effect of massaging the feet to lower blood pressure.
If you are flat footed, you suffer foot pain most of the time since there is no arch and all the pressure and your weight while walking and standing is on your entire foot. A 15 -minute massage with warm oil will help reduce pain and makes your feet on the go again.
You can ask someone to massage your feet or if nobody is around you can do it on your own. Using an electronic foot massage to help you in massaging your feet is also a good idea.
Tips on Massaging Your Feet
If you have been using your feet all day long your feet need this treat.
Here‚Äôs how to massage your feet:
- Take a relaxing shower, a bath or simply soak your feet in warm water. Add a few drops of one of the essential oil mentioned in this article, you can combine one or two oils for a better result.
- You can ask someone to massage your feet or you can do it on your own regularly.
- Combine two or three oils into a small container and then massage the mixture in your feet. Start at your feet to your ankle.
- If you will do it on your own, place your foot on your left thigh and use your both hands to massage your feet.
- If someone else will give the massage, it is best that you position yourself comfortably.
- Massage the oil over the entire foot, massage in an upward direction so the blood flows toward your heart.
- Begin gently and increase the pressure as you go make sure that you will not be too firm.
- Massage each foot for about 5 minutes. That is enough to make you feel relaxed.
Different Types of Essential Oils in Massaging
Foot massage cannot resolve all types of health problem, but you will get better results as compared from any other healing remedy by massaging your feet using essential oils. Some of the oils that you can use in massaging your feet are as follows:
- Myrrh is a calming essential oil that is used by aromatherapists for the emotional and spiritual treatments. It helps balances your emotions.
- Frankincense is used in massaging your feet to relieve stress, anxiety, depression, and helps you sleep quicker.
- Thyme deodorizes and invigorates your feet. It is also good for athlete‚Äôs foot.
- Lemongrass helps solve sweaty feet as well as swollen ankles.
- Peppermint cools, invigorates and deodorizes your feet.
- Rosemary is very helpful for achy and painful feet.
- Tea tree oil refreshes and helps get rids of wart, ideal to get of fungus
- Geranium helps in blood circulation and flow
- Lavender oil relaxes your feet.
- Grapefruit can boost your immune system and uplifts your spirit
You can combine the oil according to your physical needs to achieve an optimum result.
Massage the oil on your feet and work all over your feet and concentrate on the points that need more attention.It is not necessary to find the exact point. The body will adjust.